How to install your self signed certificate on your PC so that your PC will trust your server:
NOTE: Only install certificates from a source that you trust, e.g. your IT support staff
1. Save the certificate on your desktop or convenient location, Double click on the certificate
2. Click on "install certificate"
3. Select current user (if you are an admin on the PC then you can select "local machine")
4 Click next
5. Select "place all certificates in the following store"
6. Click browse
7. Chose the "trusted root certification authority" folder
8 Click OK
9, Click finsh
10. Click Yes to install your certificate. NOTE: Only install certificates from a source that you trust, e.g. your IT support staff
digitalwelcomemat now has a blog!
Subscribe for the news as it happens, call me for support on 0404 493 770 or access my remote support solution here: http://help.digitalwelcomemat.com/
Digitalwelcomemat provides IT consultancy and services for business customers on the NSW Central Coast in Australia.
Give me a call: 0404 493770